I am a Core Buharist; Not a Purist & Not an Ideological Prostitute

Stop trying to make me see reasons to support your PMB Bashing; I will bash you instead. You have no Idea of what it takes to support a lost cause; I was locked up in November, 2014; Five (5) days after the birth of my third boy (child) under the cover of not being registered by SEC to Trade Foreign Financial Instruments (When SEC begin regulate foreign exchange is beyond me), I lost businesses and contacts; I was specially bonded from Akure to Abuja and I spent 5 days in Maitama Police Station and I did not stop supporting The General… Mr. Dad Moses E. U. Tedheke was arrested and locked up for weeks by Gen. Sani Abacha in the 1990s for his Activism even while being a Senior Lecturer at the Nigerian Defence Academy; and the Professor had difficulties for his undiluted support for PMB still under the last dispensation ....I supported GMB then; I will support PMB now....When I see your Canadian Prime Minister examples, I just know how naive you are in comparing the Canadian Political System to Nigeria's. When Barack Obama became president with one of the worst Financial crisis since the great depression; He had a United Democratic Congress with $787 Billion Stimulus already negotiation and a United Country in 2008….Guess what Crude was hovering between $50-$100/barrel. The United States lost on the average of 300,000 monthly jobs over the next 6 months and the impact of the Stimulus was not felt by Americans until late 2010 by which time @Barack Obama  had lost the Super Majority in the Senate and had lost the House of Representatives. He did not bother knowing that four years after being elected, Americans would see the impact of the Stimulus and vote him again….and it was so in 2012


The problem with Nigerians is that we are so raped by the fraudulent ‘MIRACLE CONCEPT’ concept that we all have lost our sense of objective reasoning. I got fed up with GEJ in 2012 when he failed with the Subsidy scam; Look at my Facebook update and verify this...I am a believer in Systemic Process and the rot within the Nigerian state requires a PAINSTAKINGLY THOROUGH EFFORT to manage or we will realise that no change will come and the system will continued to be ignored.  I will never join the bandwagon of those who thinks that the only way to be true Nigerian is to be an IDEOLOGICAL PROSTITUTES. If Bridges are collapsing in the east, State Governors are struggling to Pay Salaries nationwide after PMB gave N350billion to offset backlog of Salaries he did not owe; Stock market is falling because of years of systemic neglect; Petroleum products are scarce because the fraudster marketers are scared of selling for God knows whatever reason...What will PMB bashing  do differently than GEJ’s bashing? Miraculously fix these things today and get back into the same vicious cycle of political stupidity tomorrow? Look, I was confident from the beginning that the first year of PMB's presidency was going to be littered with hard choices, hard decisions, and governance problems and it was only basic considering where Nigeria was coming from...I was confident that Nigeria will have difficulties eliminating suicide bombings simply because of the ideological manoeuvring of Boko Haram and other extreme ideologies. I was confident that all those asking me to criticise PMB have no Idea what it takes to correct a broken system.....Nigeria is a broken system and the best at fixing broken system is who we have in PMB....I will never give anyone; Politically Displaced Persons (PDP); Associated of Polluted Comrades (APC) or Policies and Ideological Prostitutes (PIP) a reason to gloat over this Country....PMB is Fixing Nigeria whether you are in support or not. If you expected Miracles in five months (we have had good governance); you have no idea of the Nigeria situation and the current State of affairs...Park Well, Baba's Mission is not for the faint-hearted and the lily-livered....THIS IS THE GENERAL'S WAR; READY OR NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment