War Is Hell - Pictures of The Nigerian Civil War - Not Again!!!

"WAR  IS HELL" - Liam B Steffen
Lying in the darkness next to my Battle Buddy,The moon was bright, the air was cold, the ground was soft and muddy.And in the nearby distance I saw a flash of light,Then turned to face my battle buddy, and saw an eerie sight.A small round hole was perfectly placed above his right eye.A crimson red dripping down his face, telling the world goodbye.I aimed my weapon into the dark,But the night prevented me from finding my mark.I waited, and waited, and kept my head low.The flash from his muzzle I knew he'd let show.A sound of thunder rumbled in the night,The sniper made sure I wouldn't see the morning light.And when the morning came, two soldiers lie there dead,Blood on both faces and a bullet in each head.

“WAR IS HELL" - Melissa L. Phillips
I have seen, I have heard, I have learned  As I watched destruction of cities as they burned,There were people crying in anger, agony, and fear.  And my heart thrust as danger came near.Wondering what will happen to those suffering I see,  I tried to analyse why this all has to be.Close to death, I feel I've seen it all,  Thankful it has yet been my time for God to call.Staring amongst all the remains, planting my memory  It wasn't possible to grasp the feeling of victory,Looking at death leaves me no impression peace has been worry,  Only that our mission and battle is over and done.So I gathered my thoughts of the story I'd tell.  But decided it's quite simple; WAR IS HELL!

“WAR IS HELL - 
C Marshall"
I wait to fall asleep while in bed, 
But all I see is lurid war images in my head,Men who carry their memories for hope,Don't have anytime to cope,Burdens of lost friend are carried upon each men's shoulders,Like carrying oversized boulders,Death and bullets is all I see,And keeps playing in my head constantly,There is no way to escape from this,Especially with no friends to reminisce,Words can't describe the horror that is done,With men dying one by one,There is only one way to describe war,War is hell and nothing more. 
























"Only The Dead See The End of War"

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete