Northernization?

I was Born in Jos, Plateau State; Raised in Warri/Port Harcourt; Delta and Rivers State Respectively; I moved to Kaduna in the 80s; Completed my Graduate Program in Zaria in the 90's....Served in Akure, Ondo State and Married from Ogbaru in Anambra State. I am a Nigerian in all ramifications and I can; to an extent state the obvious. The Average Northerner is Most Honest; Most Trusting; Less Corrupt; Most receptive and extremely open; But when Religion is involved they are very intolerable. Just Imagine the Non-Payment of Salaries for example; Less than 25% of Northern States are owing Salaries; Even though the receipt from Oil Revenue is low compared to their Southern counterparts.........The Southerner on the other hand is Most Corrupt, Most deceptive, Most deceitful and most dishonest. With us, there are no boundaries; Religion is only one of the many tools of deception. Imagine that with the extra Crude Revenue and supposedly a more informed populace; 80% of our States are owing Salaries.
If all the appointees of PMB are Northerners; I am cool if that will get the job done. Stop sending me Messages about the Northernization of the PMB Presidency; I and Millions of others voted for a Christ-Like Nigerian to change the destructive direction this country was heading under the leadership of GEJ; I did not vote because he was a Northerner or because there was a Northern agenda......PMB will do the right thing; for me that is what Matters.........Whatever is PMB agenda; Moving Nigeria forward is what concerns me; Doing that without an Uhrobo, Ikwerre, Niger Delta or Southerner is not important.....If it is important to you; ‪#‎Goodluck‬.

No comments:

Post a Comment